[message type=”info”]This page outlines the Terms and Conditions for the use of the Chila & Associates website. Please contact us at if you have any questions about these Terms.[/message]
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms and conditions
Chila & Associates may alter the Terms from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to monitor amended Terms. All changes are effective from the date of posting the revised Terms on this Site. The updated version of the Terms will supersede any prior version of the terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time by visiting this page. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to the Terms.
Chila & Associates does not have control over the acts of other organisations and third parties and cannot be liable for contents of any linked web site or any information provided by, or based on information obtained from, third parties. Where third party information has been used, Chila & Associates makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of that information including any data, opinion, conclusion, comparison or forecast. Chila & Associates shall incur no personal liability whatsoever in relation to the information contained on the site or in connection with it. Please contact Chila & Associates or the relevant third party prior to relying on the accuracy of any information contained on this Site.
3. Use of this Site
[message type=”warning”]When you access the website, you agree that you do so on the following conditions: you must not use the website or any of the material contained in it for any purpose which is unlawful, prohibited under these Terms, or which violates any right (including copyright) of Chila & Associates or any third party.[/message]
- You may save a local copy of or print material posted on the Site for your own information, research or study and to inform others about the Site but you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, perform in public, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taping by a storage and / or information retrieval system) or otherwise exploit any part of this Site for any commercial purpose.
- You must not post or transmit to the Site any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or indecent information or material of any kind, or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so.
- You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to the Site which contains a virus.
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which breaches any laws relating to a person’s right to privacy or the export of personal data.
- You must not post or transmit any material to the Site which is incorrect or misleading.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from the Site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third parties’ computer system.
- You shall obtain appropriate professional advice before relying on information found on this website. Chila & Associates makes no representations about the content or suitability of the Website or that it is accurate.
To the extent permitted by law, Chila & Associates shall not be under any liability (contractual, tortious or otherwise) to you in respect of any loss or damage (including, without limitation, consequential loss or damage) howsoever caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly from your use of the content of the Website or information accessed through this Website. Chila & Associates may refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these conditions.
4. Links to other web sites
The Site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Chila & Associates. Chila & Associates is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or any hyperlink contained in the linked web site.
Chila & Associates does not warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third party web site, including the contents of any link framed by this Site. Your decision to link to a third party website is entirely at your own risk.
When using the World Wide Web, the Internet or third party networks or facilities, you are using networks, facilities and services that are beyond the control of Chila & Associates. You assume all risk and liability of your use of the World Wide Web, the Internet or any such third party networks, including any access to the Site via such media.
Chila & Associates will comply with the terms of the privacy statement, as amended from time to time.
7. Copyright and other intellectual property rights
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trade marks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this Site are the property of Chila & Associates and such Contents are protected under Australian laws and through international treaties.
Use of the Site will not confer any intellectual property rights in the Contents, or any goodwill or reputation associated with the Content. Content must not be used or reproduced without the prior specific and written permission of Chila & Associates. All rights are reserved.
Chila & Associates reserves the right to cease, interrupt or withdraw your access to the Site for any reason, including without limitation, for upgrades and maintenance of the Site.
Chila & Associates may terminate this agreement and your access to the Site at any time without reason, with or without notice.
The termination of this agreement or removal of the Site will not affect any provision contained in these Terms which expressly or by implication is to become operative or continues to operate after termination, including those provisions relating to intellectual property, disclaimers and limitations of liability.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including the documentation referred to within it, are the entire agreement between you and Chila & Associates with respect to your use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it may be severed and will not affect the remainder of the agreement, which will continue in full force and effect and these Terms will be deemed amended to replace, to the extent legally permitted, the rights and obligations contained in the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms will not constitute failure of consideration.
12. Governing Law
These Terms will be governed by the Laws of Victoria, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms or the Site. You are responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to you in your location.